If compliance has made you cry, you will be able to share a few laughs with Nancy.
Nancy Lininger calls herself a "Professional Weightlifter." She will lift the burden of compliance and marketing off your shoulders.
Nancy is a highly regarded speaker who is recognized for her depth of knowledge and her engaging style.
She addresses compliance, practice management, and marketing in a compelling way that causes her audience to appreciate her gift for detail and command of the big picture.
Possessing a unique ability, she applies regulatory abstractions to a real world context. You will walk away with hard facts about what to do (and not to do).
Nancy shares real life experience from the trenches with her broad-based background - from stockbroker to compliance officer - and from broker/dealer to registered investment advisor operations.
Whether you are looking for a speaker for a keynote, workshop breakout, annual compliance meeting, or webinar, Nancy Lininger brings a wealth of insight and a breadth of perspective that is unrivaled.
Nancy's presentations are customized based on your needs, your audience profile, and current insights into our complex financial services industry. Sample presentations include:
- Sales is About Making Your First Million... Compliance Is About Keeping It
- Intimate Conversations About Regulatory Audits
- ADV/RIA Workshop
- Customized annual compliance meetings
- Understanding Fee-Based Brokerage (Surviving the Aftermath of the BD Rule)
- Living In Harmony (Can Fee-Only Advisors and Commissioned Reps Co-Exist?)
- Limiting Your Liability Through Client Communications
- Marketing: Breaking Convention But Not the Rules
- Developing Your Marketing Plan